How, if you keep the phone in one place, and do not move it, that cell signal can go from full bars 3G, to no bars at all, and then come back to full bars with 3G? within a minute or two? Can someone explain that please? I'm at a loss. Thx.
    10-09-2009 02:46 PM
    Science. You might be getting interference near you that is messing with the electromagnetic waves your iPhone must pick up. Or maybe your iPhone has a problem, try restoring it. Where are you when this happens?
    10-09-2009 03:14 PM
    Science. You might be getting interference near you that is messing with the electromagnetic waves your iPhone must pick up. Or maybe your iPhone has a problem, try restoring it. Where are you when this happens?
    6th floor of an office tower. I'm right near a window, so not sure how I'm getting interference.
    10-09-2009 03:57 PM
    the signal might not be coming in from your window but across the entire building
    10-09-2009 05:04 PM
    Environmental issues are at play. How is it that with digital TV and a regular antenna the signal can disappear without the TV or antenna moving? It just does.
    10-09-2009 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD