I have the latest iTunes and plugged my iPhone in last night to get the latest update for it. My dog walked into and yanked out the USB cable so my iPhone became disconnected. I plugged it back in and it said I had to restore my iPhone. I clicked "Restore" at 11:45 last night before I went to bed and at 5 am this morning I woke up and it was still restoring. What do I do? What CAN I do? Help! I feel useless without my iPhone...haha.

If it helps, I'm on Windows Vista.

Thanks!
    10-09-2009 10:16 AM
    Unplug it, reset the iPhone, and start the whole process again. (Only this time, don't let the dog help.)
    10-09-2009 11:29 AM
    Ok I unplugged my phone. Dumb question- how do I reset the iPhone now? I held down the power key and home key at the same time- I saw the apple logo then the system restore logo (USB cable and iTunes logo). Did I do it right? Please help...
    10-09-2009 11:50 AM
    Try just holding down the power key until it comes on?
    10-09-2009 04:59 PM
    Ok I unplugged my phone. Dumb question- how do I reset the iPhone now? I held down the power key and home key at the same time- I saw the apple logo then the system restore logo (USB cable and iTunes logo). Did I do it right? Please help...
    Can you see your iPhone in your iTunes ?
    10-12-2009 02:53 PM
    This happened to me as well - sans dog. Trying to update on my laptop makes it freeze up as you are saying. iTunes is requiring a restore and update. I do that and - it's frozen again!
    10-13-2009 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD