3g on
    Wi Fi on at home
    Location off
    Bluetooth off
    Push off I fetch manually

2 hours of phone calls, some web browsing, lots of texting, some app store browsing, played a few games and used color splash. Most of the usage, probably 7-8 hours was Ipod usage. The reason for the long stand by time is I wanted to calibrate my battery so I needed it to drain "completely".
    10-16-2009 02:26 AM
    i didnt have any probs. with the battery but i had to restore my IPhone when i updated it. Idk why, but i had to put everything back on it because it froze up on me.
    10-16-2009 10:19 AM
    Argh I still can't decide whether I want to update or not. Seems like half the people have the same or better battery and half have worse!
    10-16-2009 02:32 PM
    I loose around 8% of battery during every night even if I leave the phone in the flight mode. This is a new 'feature' of the last update. My battery definitely drains quicker than my previous ROM (I have skipped the penultimate update because of the problems I have heard on these forums).
    10-17-2009 06:08 PM
    At 63%, with 2 hour 4 minutes usage and 24 hrs 2 minutes in standby after a full charge. The usage was 42 minutes of calls, the rest is data, browsing and emails.
    10-21-2009 08:38 AM
    Has anybody heard anything from apple about this?
    11-01-2009 08:37 PM
    battery life is as terrible as the day i purchased my phone with that said, no change horrible still

only thing that's fixed is that my phone does not enter ipaperweight mode.
    11-01-2009 09:14 PM
    I haven't noticed a change. I do keep my location services turned off to preserve life though. If you turn off your 3g, wifi and location a single charge will last you 48 hours or so... however then there is no point in having the phone.
    11-02-2009 12:25 PM
    Not sure why, but really varies for me even though my usage is about the same everyday. Today, I've had the phone off the charger for 8 hours, and I still have 50% battery left, which for me, is pretty good because I usually get around 9 hours of battery usage until I need another recharge.
    11-02-2009 02:05 PM
    battery life is as terrible as the day i purchased my phone with that said, no change horrible still

only thing that's fixed is that my phone does not enter ipaperweight mode.
    Yeah it brought me out of ipaperweight but the day that stopped was the day i updated and the day my battery life dropped 50% without changing anything.
    11-03-2009 01:41 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD