Yesterday I downloaded a song on my iPhone. I then re-JB the phone without syncing totally forgetting the song would be wiped out. After the JB I started to search for the song and realized that the JB wiped the phone and I didn't sync so the song isn't on my laptop. So is there a way I can get the song back without paying twice? Can I just buy it from the store again and my account will show that I've already paid for the song, like what happens with Apps?
    10-08-2009 08:31 AM
    You only get one shot at downloading songs/videos. You will be charged again to dl again. Sometimes if you have a good sob story and call iTunes Store support they will credit your account to get it again for free. But I don't know if JB will qualify. Sorry.
    10-08-2009 08:59 AM
    this is not an iphone issue. it's an itunes store issue

your best bet is to send an email to Apple
    10-08-2009 09:01 AM
    LOL I wonder how the convo would go if I told them it was because I was JBing the phone

I wont bother to call/contact them for one song, I was just curious. Besides for any future people who have alot more songs at stake and do the same thing the thread might be useful.

Thanks guys.
    10-08-2009 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD