hi . im new to iphones and the forum but wanting to learn

fisrt prob i have may sound realy silly but im stuck , iv got a 3g . whan i go into the photos bit it says PHOTO ALBUMS at the top and CAMERA ROLL just undaer , it then looks like there is empty spaces for new albums but i cant find any way of adding them am i missing something ??

second qiuck quetion is does the 3g have a zoom on the camra ?

cheers for any held T
    10-05-2009 05:08 PM
    Those albums are ones that you add on your computer and sync over. The iPhone will only put photos it saves into the camera roll.
    10-05-2009 05:13 PM
    does that work from a pc or has it got to be mac . i cant find a way to add it to my itunes . i seem to have no photo sync stuff on it

cheers t
    10-05-2009 05:31 PM
    When your iPhone is connected, there is a pictures tab.
    10-05-2009 05:34 PM
    hmmm iv got a problem then . i dont seem to have one . i had a feeling this was wrong
    10-05-2009 05:40 PM
    Then you can select the folders to sync, those folders should come across as albums.
    10-05-2009 05:40 PM
    where is the photo tab as it seem like my i tunes page is to big for the box its in but i cant find any way to move it about . it looks like im missing some stuff on the rite hand side .
    10-05-2009 05:59 PM
    where is the photo tab as it seem like my i tunes page is to big for the box its in but i cant find any way to move it about . it looks like im missing some stuff on the rite hand side .
    If your'e using Windows:

Open up iTunes and connect your iPhone. When your iPhone is connected
    you're going to see small tabs "Music, Applications, Photos, etc..."

Click on "photos" and select what picture folders on your PC you would like to
    have synced to your phone. From what I've been through on Windows, iTunes
    will only sync photos from the default "Pictures" folder that comes on
    Windows. Within that folder you can create different folders with pictures so
    that they'll sync as albums on your iPhone.

Once you've saved those sync settings on iTunes, go to the bottom right
    corner of the iTunes window and hit the "Sync" button. That is if it hasn't
    already done a sync manually. Let us know if you're having any more trouble.
    10-05-2009 06:16 PM
    iv tried it , i don't have a photo tab unless its over on the right hand side that i cant get to . i ges it must be there . iv tried everything but iv got half of the word POD CAST and cat get over any more , really don't know why bloddy thing . thanks for your help but it seems the problem is this end . cheers t
    10-05-2009 06:27 PM
    you are selecting "Your Name's" iPhone from the left hand side right? and then choosing from the available tabs on the top of that section??
    10-05-2009 06:36 PM
    Yeah, it sounds like you need to enlarge your iTunes window. Photos is the last tab. Just enlarge or even max out the window.

As far as zooming, the built in camera app has no zoom. If you purchase the "Snapture" app, it has up to a 5x digital zoom. Just use the pinch functionality to zoom in and out.
    10-05-2009 07:07 PM
    ye i was getting it all right but just couldn't get over far enoth to see the tab . iv just this min sorted it . i was a prob with my display setting . thanks for looking and all advise im sure i will need more soon thanks d
    10-05-2009 07:10 PM
    Yeah, it sounds like you need to enlarge your iTunes window. Photos is the last tab. Just enlarge or even max out the window.

As far as zooming, the built in camera app has no zoom. If you purchase the "Snapture" app, it has up to a 5x digital zoom. Just use the pinch functionality to zoom in and out.

cheers mate
    10-05-2009 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD