How do i save contacts to SIM Card?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Not sure how. But, I guess I have to ask why?

Alternatively, sync your iPhone with your PC/Outlook, then sync again with your new/replacement device...

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone sim card has ALL my contacts i had on my old phone (NOT iPhone). In fact the old sim card is what's in my iphone.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I moved from a Moto Razr to an iPhone 3G and I was able to save all my contacts on the sim and import them on my iPhone. The only downside is I had to do some editing to each one because Moto's formatting is a little different from Apple's.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
If you need to save from an iPhone to another source, use google sync with your existing gmail account. I never have to worry about losing my contacts and any changes made are pushed to my phone or to my google account.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
recently had to re-JB and now I have several contacts with no phone numbers.
I am using google sync, any tips on what happened and how to correct would be awesome!
sorry, not trying to hijack the thread but I didn't want make a thread over something so minor.

toomanyphones

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
Use iTunes to sync to your address book then sync your backup phone and use it to save contacts to sim. This will only work if your b/o phone can sync to your address book.