What's on YOUR iPhone Home Screen?

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Giving it a shot here. As you can see I have no sim this is on my old iphone, messing with the jailbreak so I don't screw anything up when I get my new one LOL.

photo1.png

photo.png

photo2.png

photo3.png

Last edited:

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Fenderguy, what's that theme u posted. And pilsbury what's the second one u posted.

Both are really good.

It's called Gingerbread2.3-thanks. Oh, the red, blue, green and yellow lines are antimated and move across the homescreen. I used iblank to make the void in the center.

quazarteam

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
i feel stupid, but how you guys can find specific app if it doesn't show up on home screen. sometime i browse them back and forth and can't find what i want

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i feel stupid, but how you guys can find specific app if it doesn't show up on home screen. sometime i browse them back and forth and can't find what i want

Just have to make sure you know what folder you put them in. Many put the ones they use the most on their home page.

allan amante

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Here is the screenshot of my iphone.

Basically , 1st and 2nd page consist of all the imelon theme icons and 3rd page onwards consist of all the apps which i download.

Last edited:

Yusuf.Moosa

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used the masks app. This let's u make all your icons look the same. Is it worth the $1.99 price tag.

The other option is iconharvester. This downloads all available icons for your theme. This costs $4.99

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2