What's on YOUR iPhone Home Screen?

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
d701d0e6.jpg

what is that lock icon on the right side of the status bar?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It's the Glasklart theme

thanks. i went searching for it earlier found and loaded it. kind of frustrating that not all icons are supported yet, so the ones that are not themed correctly look out of place

although more are getting added here and there via; https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnwqZYJrC7psdGt1WE5WMlE4ZU9pVG9hcGJXVVpzRlE&hl=en#gid=0

i have a few that are not supported as of yet and i don't have the software to create my own versions

it is indeed a pretty slick theme though

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
thanks. i went searching for it earlier found and loaded it. kind of frustrating that not all icons are supported yet, so the ones that are not themed correctly look out of place

although more are getting added here and there via; https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnwqZYJrC7psdGt1WE5WMlE4ZU9pVG9hcGJXVVpzRlE&hl=en#gid=0

i have a few that are not supported as of yet and i don't have the software to create my own versions

it is indeed a pretty slick theme though

Yea I don't normally get themes, but this one looked really clean and fresh so I decided to go for it. A lot of my icons didn't change as well, but I'm kinda OCD about uniform looks haha so I moved my icons that didnt change into folders and filled my first screen with the transparent ones - solely for looks over UI, lol, I'm weird like that sometimes.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yea I don't normally get themes, but this one looked really clean and fresh so I decided to go for it. A lot of my icons didn't change as well, but I'm kinda OCD about uniform looks haha so I moved my icons that didnt change into folders and filled my first screen with the transparent ones - solely for looks over UI, lol, I'm weird like that sometimes.

found a thread about this particular theme, looks pretty useful! it also addresses the black icon scenario, which worked for the ones i had. except there is a side effect of this change; unthemed icons will become square since they can't find the mask image. Unfortunately, at this time this is the only solution.

if you are familiar with ssh, the Dev of this theme will take requests and you can add your own

MacThemes Forum / [theme] Glasklart HD 1.7 - Read First Post! Includes Black Icons Fix

appdoro

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i use homescreens like form such apps like this one:
Home Screen Backgrounds Lite

i have no cydia/jailbreak. so if u know more (free/lite) be so free and tell it
thx

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members