Hi there,

I have an issue I hope some one may be able to help me with. I have a PC that is shared by me and my partner. We both have our separate contacts. I need to backup my contacts to my PC but understand that if I do, my contacts and my partners contacts will integrate. Is there a way for us to maintain separate contacts? We both have our separate iTunes account. Thanks.
    09-30-2009 02:34 PM
    do u have multiple logins on ur computer? that would prolly be the best thing to do..
    make another username on ur PC.. login to that and sync it with windows contacts then
    otherwise it will merge the contacts
    09-30-2009 02:38 PM
    Yeah the only other thing I could suggest is to make two groups one group with your name and the other with your partners. Then only sync your group to the phone. I'm not sure you can do that in Windows I sync with my Mac OS.
    09-30-2009 04:39 PM
    ^ yeah u can also do that with a PC.. u can make groups in windows contacts.. and in itunes.. just select the group u want to syn wit ur phone
    09-30-2009 04:44 PM
    duhneiz...im having an issue with syncing photos. i dont want all photos in my photos to sync and my wife wants different photos. if we create different logins on windows, will that keep the pics different or what?
    10-12-2009 03:29 PM
    duhneiz...im having an issue with syncing photos. i dont want all photos in my photos to sync and my wife wants different photos. if we create different logins on windows, will that keep the pics different or what?
    Different logins will definitely keep the picts different since they will copy to different directories.
    10-12-2009 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD