I never have luck with electronics. Almost every portable device I get has a dead pixel on it. Sure enough my 3GS does, not that it pisses me off enough or anything, I am just wondering, anyone else have one?
    09-29-2009 10:21 PM
    I have never had any on my Iphones but I've had friends who have. Every iPhone cant be perfect there's gotta be some hardware or software problems in some you just happen to get one of them.
    09-29-2009 10:34 PM
    I had one and it bugged the crap out of me. I took it to the Apple Store and they gave me a new phone.
    09-29-2009 10:50 PM
    Ya. I was thinking about trying to get a new one. But I also didn't get the extended warrenty. I was like. Whatever. I will be getting a new one next year anyway. But ya.
    09-30-2009 02:50 AM
    I have one that sticks occasionally. Some people have had success with this web page. ...
    Stuck Pixel Fix for iPhone
    Mine has mostly gone away,....don't know if it is coincidence or because I used this a couple of times. But I'll see the stuck pixel every once in a while...ie once every week or 2. I feel happy now....but I can't say for certain this was the fix or not.

It could be my phone drying out too....it started when I went camping in August and my phone was in the tent pocket and got a lot of humidity from the morning dew condensation. :o
    09-30-2009 04:47 PM
    I have one that sticks occasionally. Some people have had success with this web page. ...
    Stuck Pixel Fix for iPhone
    Thanks for the link. I don't have any problems with mine, but it's nice to know about it just in case.
    09-30-2009 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD