Cycorder Help????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullitt3246

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello all...is there any way to take the videos off my iphones cycorder and save them to my computer??????:confused:

I believe you can but you have to do it threw OPEN SSH...

You have to remotely connect to your phone threw your computer. Ive done it breifly but it was for something else not to try the videos...

And somebody asked why get the 3gs BC no difference except video camera which you can get from cycorder... funny.. this is why..

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I believe you can but you have to do it threw OPEN SSH...

You have to remotely connect to your phone threw your computer. Ive done it breifly but it was for something else not to try the videos...

And somebody asked why get the 3gs BC no difference except video camera which you can get from cycorder... funny.. this is why..

actually i found out how to upload videos from cycorder to over 90+ sites including your email...give me a sec

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
ok so what u do is DL Pixelpipe from the appstore(ITS FREE!!) then DL PPVideoEnabler from Icy or Cydia

Now, go to settings, click on Pixelpipe, turn ON "reset on next launch"

Go to PPVideoEnabler, click both options, ON

Go to Pixelpipe and set up your account, then go to Edit Destinations and choose wherever u want your uploads to go and VOILAAAA!!...u r done!!

i have mines set to email, youtube, and facebook!...email is my default...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox