I made the mistake of syncing my phone and pc and now I have over 1 gig of pictures on my phone. HOw do I delete all these albums??

I read the how to stuff on iPhone but can't find how to delete, just send as email, transfer, copy yada yada.

thanks all.

Mike
    09-25-2009 12:51 PM
    You can't delete photos that are sync from your PC on the phone. You can only delete photos taken with the Iphone from the phone itself. However if you want to remove the pictures when you connect the phone and open Itunes go to the Photos tab and uncheck the sync Photos option. Then do a sync, this will erase all the photos from your Iphone. If you want to sync only some photos from your PC put it in a folder. I keep my pictures to go on the phone in a specific Iphone folder inside the Pictures folder. You can further seperate pictures with subfolders inside your main folder. Then under the Photos tab choose Sync Photos from and choose your folder ie. Iphoto then you have the option of choosing specific folders within that folder or All Folders.
    09-25-2009 01:36 PM
    thank you thank you. I will take your advice and set up a special folder for pics I want to carry with me on the iPhone. Regained a chunk of space.

thanks again,
    Mike
    09-25-2009 01:58 PM
    LOL no prob man
    09-25-2009 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD