Official "I Have Legit AT&T MMS" Sound Off!

anon(536616)

Jun 4, 2006
Visit site
Just got the update!

Plug your iPhone into iTunes (I'm on iTunes 9), check for updates like you are looking for new firmware. iTunes will say there is a new carrier file. Choose to install it.

It installs very fast. Mine works perfectly. Actually this was basically on time (around 1:00 p.m. EDT) and no problems. Phone and voicemail continue to work without a problem as well.

I sent a test MMS (photo). Recipient got it immediately and replied back.

I'm on 16GB 3G on 3.1 Jailbroken.

Oh, and I'm in Ohio.

cmatt

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I got it in Connecticut

I have a jailbroken 3GS running 3.0 and I got the MMS settings through Cydia. Works like a charm - both for sending and receiving!

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah in Dallas.....this is big because you don't have everyone's email address and not everyone you send to has a smartphone.

gatorinmn

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Is it possible to get the update without syncing to iTunes -- that is, can I click on the iTunes app on my iPhone and download the update that way, over the air?

chazlivezey1

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
error?????

Tried updating the carrier file through itunes...after it checks for the download it says unknown error 0XE00003D...anyone know anything about this?:confused:

cmatt

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
yes - in CT

ok so we now have the ability to send MMS but has anyone been able to receive an MMS message. I had someone send one 25 min ago and nothing.

I can both send and receive. Again, I am on jailbroken 3.0.1 with 3GS iphone and 4.0 carrier file. I went through Cydia for the MMS and Tethering app which works great.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
That is very wrong......MMS should include music files/ringtone,etc like blackberry and other phones.
Oh well......

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
Got mine in iTunes around noon (CST) in Nashville. Working great. A little slow the first time out, but now it's sending and receiving MMS just fine.

Chavista

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
MMS Working In Miami

I Live in Miramar Florida But Work In Miami, Got MMS Working about 1:30. After examining it briefly, Seems like You Can't Send .mp3 files, only audio from apple voice memo app. Can send animated Gifs but seems like after they are sent, they lose their layers (Turns to regular image no animation), You can however copy and send multiple images in mms.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner