I'm pretty sure llofte and myself are going to set records for the most ewok pics sent and received
    09-27-2009 04:31 PM
    I'm pretty sure llofte and myself are going to set records for the most ewok pics sent and received
    I totally agree
    09-27-2009 04:57 PM
    now that everyone has mms...are you actually using it?
    09-27-2009 05:30 PM
    Have it and using it here in Indianapolis.
    09-27-2009 07:43 PM
    MMS working here in Phoenix.
    09-27-2009 10:40 PM
    Yep, i'm using it. Loving it now.
    09-28-2009 12:57 AM
    got my carrier file from itunes and my MMS works great. it stops a little before the end of the send bar is finished but then it goes about 10 seconds later. Oh and i am in salt lake city for my location.
    09-28-2009 01:22 PM
    I was on the phone w/ AT&T yesterday for about 30 min trying to solve my MMS issue. They couldn't find a solution for me. Then I read this morning from a post in another forum that he took his sim card out, put it in another working phone (non-iphone), put it back in his iphone, then he finally got to send and receive MMS.

I did the same thing and used my old phone (Sony Ericsson k550i). When I put back my sim in the iphone and turned it on all the MMS that my friends have been trying to send to me over the weekend finally popped in my new messages one after another. Tried to send a pic and it finally goes through after 15-20 seconds.

Maybe that might work for some of you guys too.
    Last edited by RyzeHD; 09-28-2009 at 03:52 PM.
    09-28-2009 03:47 PM
    Yeah after rebooting my phone for the 3rd time since the update, still failed attempts... no biggie I'm sure it'll come through eventually.
    I kept getting the red exclamation point and I called AT&T and they tried to do some updates to the phone which didnt change anything, but the final thing they had me do was go into the settings and under general at the very bottom is a reset which he had me do reset all settings. I didnt loose any data except my icons were put back to default. But after we did that and it rebooted, it worked just fine. I have sent serveral since then without a problem.
    09-28-2009 04:18 PM
    I was getting the red exclamation point all weekend long. Finally today when I got to work (it's a company iphone), I had our employee who handles our cell phones call AT&T. Apparently AT&T didn't change my messaging plan when I got the iphone even though they were told to give me the unlimited messaging plan. They showed me still on the 1000msg plan they don't even offer anymore which is text messages only. Got my plan updated and they even had to reset something about my data plan and all is working now. I just had to reset up my VPN and VVM.
    09-28-2009 04:39 PM
    Another issue I'm having is that if I try to send images from my camera roll to non-iPhones, they never receive them. I believe the images are not being reduced to a small enough size before being sent.

If I use the option to take a picture to send when composing the message, it seems to go through. So obviously When you take a picture in the Message app, it sizes it correctly.

Weird little bug. Anyone else having this issue?
    09-28-2009 04:41 PM
    Exact same problem for me. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution?
    Same for me too. I am in Charlotte, NC.
    09-28-2009 07:04 PM
    MMS works off the packet data,I think, so it will take a few seconds to sent the mms message, unlike a regular txt msg? Is this right, if so mine works just fin but I have 200 ,sg for 5$ and have sent 350 so far gues I'm financing another att store! I'm happy with it, I have had all three generations of the iphone and have loved them all (as well as att) since day one.
    09-28-2009 09:57 PM
    I'm near Sacramento, CA and sent my co-worker 2 wallpapers from my photo library with no problem today.
    09-28-2009 10:32 PM
    I'm in LA, So Cali and since day one has been working great! Feels sooo good not to have to twitpic all my pictures now
    09-29-2009 01:56 AM
    What about voice memo's and sending audio files? Is this update just for picture mail?
    09-29-2009 09:05 AM
    Nope you can send & receive memo files , my buddy does it all the time from his E7X
    09-29-2009 12:32 PM
    I feel bad for you guys. I had to roam on AT&T when I went to Michigan last month. COVERAGE SUCKSSSSSS. I was so happy to pick up a Rogers signal when I got home. Man. I don't mind Canada's dumb 3 year contracts any more. At least I get MMS, Tethering, and oh ya. Service. But ya, hope you guys get your MMS working, tethering... who the hell knows
    09-29-2009 02:29 PM
    Has anyone else been having this problem?

I'm using an 8 GB iPhone, have downloaded the 3.1 update and then the carrier update. I can send pictures but haven't been able to receive them. I've talked with both AT&T and Apple and both are pointing the finger at one another. I've reset the phone and restored as new. Then restored from a backup. Can anyone help?
    09-29-2009 06:09 PM
    I have difficulty sending and receiving video via MMS. Pics are great.
    09-30-2009 07:30 PM
    Voice memo's work too. I'll have to check on the other stuff.
    10-01-2009 08:09 AM
146 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD