Official "I Have Legit AT&T MMS" Sound Off!

only1jonarius

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Mine wrks with a 4.0 Carrier FILE w/o UPDATE!!!

here in MONTGOMERY, AL round 12 midnight...and i didnt update anything through iTUNES!!!! Im still on OS 3.0...with a 4.0 carrier file

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by BENGRIMM
Didnt update anything mine just started working last night , the only thing I did was download a new Itunes update 9.0.1 and another random update that came through on Monday or Tuesday .

another random update ? through itunes or the phone itself?

It was a random update through itunes that affected the phone , damn should have written it down .

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
So will this update affect my JB phone running 3.0.1? I don't really want to upgrade to 3.1 until JB comes out for it, but if it will get my MMS flowing...?

Also, I posted this elsewhere but I haven't been able to get texts all day yesterday or so far today. I can send, but others aren't getting them. I'm attributing it to the MMS software rollout affecting my SMS service also. Even though I haven't received any update notifications. :/. Guess it's a wait and see isue for now

ericg1840

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
i was wondering if you have the 5.1 carrier file on your phone will itunes recognize that there is still and update so i can get the official released one?

Knight

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Checked for Updates on iTunes. iTunes said it had a carrier update available, so I updated. Went from AT&T 5.0 to AT&T 5.5.

The MMS icon now shows up when I text someone, and works as well in Baton Rouge, LA.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2