change default browser?

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
what? perfect who? lol your out of luck or maybe you are in luck in not installing that. lol

Last edited:

foug

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
djbbox: you make no sense

li2327: perfect browser isn't perfect, but i enjoy using it a lot more than mobile safari

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Why do you have to be 17 to buy a web browser??? Aren't web browsers on the desktop FREE? Hello, Apple??? Is anything in the brains there besides mush? Safari comes with the iPhone!!! You don't have to be 17 to buy an iPhone... mush, I tell you. Pure mush.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
ctt1wbw... I've followed U now for awhile and I get the impression U LOVE to Spread HATE and discontent. I've read every post in this thread and NOT 1 mentions anything about age and purchasing a web browser but yours. Do my eyes deceive me ? Or am I missing something ? IGoSlo

smackmeister

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
safari sucks

I've been using Opera, and it can load pages 3x faster than Safari. I just wish there was a way to change Opera to be my default browser.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
ctt1wbw... I've followed U now for awhile and I get the impression U LOVE to Spread HATE and discontent. I've read every post in this thread and NOT 1 mentions anything about age and purchasing a web browser but yours. Do my eyes deceive me ? Or am I missing something ? IGoSlo

... I think you have him all wrong... >_> Most of the time his posts are comedic.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I know, but you get Safari for free. What's the point in the putting an age restriction or an age notification on an app these days? It's like the FCC slapping a fine on a tv station when someone says a bad word. What's the point?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2