Full Signal on 3G in Former EDGE only area

d-rob70

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
So i am driving home from work today and I notice that I have 5 Full, Strong bars of 3G all the way home. 3G used to cut off about halfway home.

Is this a result of the MMS rollout tomorrow? Will it stay this way?

I sure hope so.

BTW.... I started my trip traveling west on I-80 from Joliet, IL ending in Ottawa, IL.

Any insight is appreciated.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't know but 3g has been terrible all week around here, it's either dead or crawling along trying to compete with Edge. In Las Vegas you need help from a magician to get 3g.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Nope, it's a result of ATT increasing 3G coverage. Same thing happened to me last December. Went to sleep with 2-3 bars EDGE inside my house and woke up with full 3G inside.

cdm

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
I don't know but 3g has been terrible all week around here, it's either dead or crawling along trying to compete with Edge. In Las Vegas you need help from a magician to get 3g.

you're joking right? you don't even live in vegas....i live in vegas and get full 3g wherever i go

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
you're joking right? you don't even live in vegas....i live in vegas and get full 3g wherever i go

Right, because it's physically impossible for me to go to the city of Las Vegas..:rolleyes:

It's funny how so many people take this sort of thing personally, I didn't know so many children had iphones?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods