iPhone / Ford SYNC bluetooth

MikeJef

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know how to leave the iPhone bluetooth call functioning in the car, while stopping the iPod from automatically starting up??? Any help most appreciated.

My iPhone 3G is set to automatically connect via Bluetooth with my Ford's SYNC mobile system on starting the vehicle. Unfortunately, since updating the iPhone to 3.0, it automatically starts the iPod playing as well whenever I get into the car. As I make frequent short trips each day, I have to pause the iPod every time I get in the car, which is a pain and I usually forget, so my battery runs down quickly. I don't want to turn bluetooth off, as I make many phone calls on my trips.

NJIPhone

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Your not alone on this one and there doesn't seem to be an easy fix. The only thing I've found that works is to open the ipod and click the little bluetooth icon on the bottom right. It will give you a menu and you can disable it. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to permanently disable it. I agree, PITA.

MikeJef

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Your not alone on this one and there doesn't seem to be an easy fix. The only thing I've found that works is to open the ipod and click the little bluetooth icon on the bottom right. It will give you a menu and you can disable it. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to permanently disable it. I agree, PITA.

Thanks, it's a pain to do it every time and then my phone sync is turned off too...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2