How often do you turn off your iPhone?

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I have turned my iphone off for more than a month just because I did not want it to damage it when I went to my friend's place for that long time. There were many children who would play with my iphone and could damage it.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I don't get a signal in my current office so I forward my calls to the landline and turn off the phone to save power. It's off during the 3 or so hours I'm in the abyss. After that it's on and hardly leaves my hands. :) Also, if I manage to get it charged up to 100% at night before I go to sleep, I'll turn it off then too.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
never! the last time i turned it off was to restart it for the mms, and the time before that was when i was boarding the plane to vegas! other than that i use my phone too much to ever turn it off! i need it on all the time!

alliei5

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Okay guys, what am i missing here??? I turn my off every night when i go to bed, now mind you i keep it right next to me when i sleep cuz the thought of it not being close to me would probably give me a separation anxiety attack:D & i just make sure i give it a nice charge sometime in the evening. The thought of emails pushing through, tweets or even a call in the middle of the night means sleepless nights:eek: I just figure when i sleep so does my better half;)

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I never turn off my phone. It runs for 24x7. Occasionally I turn it of only because of emergency like appearing an exam. There is no rule of turning off because anytime there can be an emergency call.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Every night. Not only So people won't bother me but so it will charge faster and when I wake up the phone will be refreshed.

Also turning the phone off while I sleep and turning it on in the morning gives me better battery life.

I also restart it after I reach a full charge. A lot of times I would charge to 100% then it would be at 97% and I didn't even do anything.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I turn it off completely and boot it back up once month since that's what I heard to keep a good cycle life for the battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR