How often do you turn off your iPhone?

irjoeyy

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I never really thought about it until today, but I don't think I've turned mine off in at least three weeks :p

How about you guys?

Yeah rebooting counts too haha sorry I was unspecific. I haven't even rebooted in a while.

Last edited:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
If rebooting counts, maybe once a week for a few seconds. Otherwise, why turn it off? At most I'll put it on mute or airplane mode for a movie for a couple hours.

Off? That's just... inconceivable! :)

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
I used to do a reboot everyday to clear the memory. then I got the Free Memory app and just use that. Now I only reboot on rare occasions.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Mine barely gets idle time....infact I think it gets ide only when my girlfriend is around. One that note - shout out to all the geek girls out there:D
I only rebot mine to free memory but aside from that I will never turn it off. Never:cool:

DanCle

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I turn mine off each night right before I charge it. As soon as I plug it in, it turns back on to charge. It makes me feel good the next morning when I start fully charged and memory cleared. Not sure if what I do really matters, but it's all about piece of mind for me.

legendofdon

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I reboot every couple of days but that's about it. Come to think of it, I've never actually turned a mobile phone off, even when I had dumbphones.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I reboot daily, but I don't think any of my iPhones have ever been turned off for more than a few minutes. My friends actually freak out if they try to call me and it doesn't ring since they know my phone is NEVER off.

mtheartist

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Mine's always on... How can you keep it off for more than a few seconds? There's no need. You invested in such a powerful and enjoyable device, might as well enjoy every minute of it. Thank you Apple! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit