Dropped Calls/Call Failed

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

I've been experienceing a large number of dropped calls latley and I was wondering if this was happing to anyone else and if anyone knows how to reslove it? I'm in the Dallas,TX area and even when I have all bars, my calls get dropped. Just last night it happend about 4 times.

Also, this may be on a seperate note or could be related but I have also been having trouble placing calls..not after a dropped one, but initiating new calls. It seems like my phone drops off the network or something, but I will have all bars and show 3G, with wi-fi on the top of the screen. However, when I place my call, it sits on the call being placed screen for over five minutes and never connects (the call timer hasn't started). I usually have to try 4 to 5 times over to get it to just ring and sometimes i have to do a whole restart to get it to work.

Could it be due to the network changes for MMS, my phone, the new OS?

If these things are happening to anyone else and you know of a solution, please let me know. Thank you for everyones help.

I have a 3GS 16GB with 3.1, non-jailbroken.

DanCle

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I also drop quite a few calls. I will have full 3G bars when I go to place a call then it will drop to 1 or 2 bars and even down to EDGE sometimes! This is when I'm standing in the exact same spot. This isn't something I ever experienced with Verizon...I hope that ATT does something soon. I always here a lot of people complaining about this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl