PLEASE HELP. I HAVE AN FACTORY (APPLE) UNLOCKED IPHONE.

CAN I INSTALL ICY ON IT EVEN ITS UNLOCKED ALREADY???

iF YES HOW??

THANKS IN ADVANCE
    09-22-2009 12:13 AM
    people are less inclined to answer you if you write in all caps
    09-22-2009 12:27 AM
    what is icy please?Thanks
    John
    09-22-2009 12:33 AM
    Icy is basically the same thing as Cydia. And no, you cannot without Jailbreaking.
    09-22-2009 02:34 AM
    I want icy for the third party programms! Is it OK to Jailbreak/unlock it again ( SO THAT I HAVE ICY) even its factory unlocked already??
    09-22-2009 03:30 AM
    Jailbreaking and unlocking are not the same thing. You phone is not (and Im guessing has never been) jailbroken.
    09-22-2009 03:50 AM
    Icy is basically the same thing as Cydia. And no, you cannot without Jailbreaking.
    OK. Thanks a lot. So can I Jailbreak it to install icy even its factory unlocked??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want icy for the third party programms! Is it OK to Jailbreak/unlock it again ( SO THAT I HAVE ICY) even its factory unlocked already??
    09-22-2009 04:29 AM
    OK. Thanks a lot. So can I Jailbreak it to install icy even its factory unlocked??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    what do you mean unlock it again? it's already unlocked
    09-22-2009 09:25 AM
    Yes its unlocked. THE ONLY THING I WANT IS ICY TO GET ACCES TO 3 PARTY APS!!! iS THERE ANY WAY TO INSTALL ICY EVEN THE PHONE IS FACTORY UNLOCKED?
    09-25-2009 01:26 PM
    Do a search there are tons of threads with this info or some of this info already. If your phone is unlocked to get Icy you need to JB it. I'm not sure if doing the JB will ruin the unlock, or how the unlock is done since it's from the factory. So once someone answers those questions for you then if you can JB without affecting the Unlock which I'm guessing is the case search around for all the info, JB and you'll have Icy.
    09-25-2009 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD