replying email indention from iPhone

tpony

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone,:) I don't think this is a problem but, I have an attorney who I work with asking why the iPhone indents all of the text when she sends an email. Is there a way to change the format on the iPhone so it doesn't do that? She wants to have her emails show up in Outlook without the indention that you get when you reply or forward an email.

Thank you so much for all the posts on here already. I have learned a great deal.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone,:) I don't think this is a problem but, I have an attorney who I work with asking why the iPhone indents all of the text when she sends an email. Is there a way to change the format on the iPhone so it doesn't do that? She wants to have her emails show up in Outlook without the indention that you get when you reply or forward an email.

Thank you so much for all the posts on here already. I have learned a great deal.

Hm I don't think mine indents. Tell her to check under settings ---> mail, contacts and calendars and make sure there isn't some funky formatting issue going on in there.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
She's getting that all the time, or doesn't want to get it at all when replying or forwarding (doesn't ever want to see the indicator (indented with > indicator for quoted text) ?

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hm I don't think mine indents. Tell her to check under settings ---> mail, contacts and calendars and make sure there isn't some funky formatting issue going on in there.

I have exchange, mobile me, and imap email and I see no such option anywhere in the Mail settings What are you talking about?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm wondering if she is only seeing it when reading emails in Outlook 2003/2007. There is an option in there for that. But, on the iPhone itself, I didn't think that was an option...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2