Yo iPhone, Im really happy for you, Ill let you finish, but I, KanyeBerry, one of the best phones of all time, need to tell you that my girl, Stormyonce, obviously had the better touch screen, she's even able to standby up to 2 weeks, she's also able to multitask, unlike you, which should say something about yourself, and she even includes MMS, unlike yourself.
    09-15-2009 08:10 PM
    Steve jobs I know you own apple and made the iPhone n all. Ima let you finish your speech but the meizu 8 is the best iPhone I ever seen
    09-15-2009 08:16 PM
    Kanye, " stronger harder faster better..."

Jobs, "Thanks for that great iPhone intro."
    09-15-2009 10:23 PM
    "How could "i" be so heartless...you're amazing, and you're all that"
    09-15-2009 11:13 PM
    Blackberry Kanye: Yo Iphone I, Im really happy for you, Ima let you finish, but Blackberry has had one of the longest blinking red lights of all time...one of the longest blinking red lights of all time!

Iphone: (Dear in headlights)

Lady Gaga: (looking like the a nut)
    09-16-2009 05:53 AM
    Pushy old Blackberry runs up on stage - grabs mic from iPhone accepting a VMA (Video, Music and Audio) award - "Yo - I'm happy for you and all and I know you're gonna finish me, but the side scroll wheel and keyboard was the best navigation and input method of - all time! ALL TIME!!
    Last edited by macsmarts; 09-16-2009 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Typo
    09-16-2009 06:55 AM
    KanyeBerry: Hey, Nifty Swifty iPhone, I'm happy for you and all and I will definitely let you finish because I know you probably gotta run off and charge your weak-battery'd phone, but I just gotta say that Storm-alicious has the best scroll wheel of all time! of ALL TIME!!!!!
    iPhone: Uhhhh, the only reason why you jumped on this stage is because you want to touch my Apps. And the next time I see you with a haircut like that I'll knock you out with iNinja... then you'll really be seeing "flashing lights."
    09-16-2009 07:55 PM
    "iPhone, I'll let you finish but I just wanted to say that the KanyeStorm has the world's first and best clickable touchscreen ever! EVER!"
    09-20-2009 08:22 AM
    You might have better customer service and what not, and I'll admit that.. but just hear me out.. I can multi-task and am considered a true business phone, like once in a life time business phone, cuz I have crazy curves and bolder bolds -- so ha
    09-22-2009 11:08 PM
    Cool down and relax, fellow and listen to what the pro will say.
    09-23-2009 11:02 AM
    Thanks everyone! We'll pick a winner and announce it here asap!
    09-25-2009 07:36 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD