Caption Contest: KanyeBerry Says... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
kanyeberry_says_what.jpg

Sorry. Had. To. Be. Memed. But as long as we're being so predictable, we might as well make it a contest. A caption contest, of course. So let's set the stage:

iPhone 3GS, blockbuster selling, uber-popular, satisfaction levels off the hook, has just won the smartphone of the year award, and is about to give its heartfelt speech, in front of proud Pappa Jobs, no less, when the boldest of Kanye West-inspired BlackBerrys storms the stage, speaker on full, auto-tune set, and just has to interrupt and say...

??

What? That's where you come in. Drop a reply below and let us know. Be creative, be comedic, be original, and the caption we love best will get an iTunes gift certificate!

h4rk

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
photo caption

iPhone, I'll let you finish, but the Storm had one of the best touchscreens of all time!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll let you finish IPhone but everyone knows that the Storm has the most intuitive User Interface, oh wait that's you. Well everyone knows the Storm has the best build qaulity, oh erm wait 50% return rate strike that last one. Well everyone knows our App store is killer, shhhhhh we didn't rip off your idea. Well you get one free beat that sucka... ok I'll sit down now *Looking dejected*

mm007

May 6, 2009
Visit site
KanyeBerry

But you cant even multi-task! And, you dont have a hardware keyboard. Every one knows you have to have a hardware keyboard to do real work.

Axdrake

May 6, 2009
Visit site
iPhone: Wow, this is so unexpected, I don't know what to say. Thank you so mu...

Blackberry: iPhone, I'm really happy for you. I'll let you finish, but "Pre"-yonce had one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of all time! you know the one with the girl who has no personality and could pass off for a cylon/terminator from the future.

iPhone: .......*speechless*

Crowd: *BOOOOOOOOOOs*

d.allen

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
KanyeBerry: Palm Pre should have won this.. I mean, I like you iphone, but look at the "OS" on that girl over there, GOD DANG! and plus, you're a flatty, this girls got curves and slides for days.. If I had to touch just one.. It would be the best of all time, and that wouldn't be you iphone.. sorry.

Kanye West and the Blackberry.. both are struggling to keep their name in the mainstream.

Last edited:

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
BlackBerry : "Yes 16GB White Iphone, Dont get me wrong,,,Youre a cool kid in the hood, but daymn that 32GB Black Iphone GOT it all,"

Iphone "Um,, But Im also black,,,"

Blackberry " You are? Well you look a bit white too me,, you must have some kinda skin desease "....

imthetalkofny

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Iphone Wins

KanyeBerry: Ill let you finish iPhone, but the Pre couldn't even beat us this year. We had the Bold, Storm, Tour Curve2, Curve3 and Curve8503729 come out making this Blackberry's best year EVER!

iPhone: Wait...We're placed in the same category? I won because the only competition was iPhone 3G...And everyone knows I'm faster..

3dguy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for interupting...

Sorry for interrupting,I'm really happy for you and all, Iphone 3...whatever the hell number you are! I'll let you finish, but I have to say; "storm"-onyce...( crowd grows silent)yes I said that "storm"-onyce, had the best touch-click screen, paper weight mode AND size OF ALL TIME!!! Hands the mic back to the iphone and sends a txt message that claims she has a "nice chrome ass"! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW