can receive some emails but not others...

Aki|2a

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys having a funny problem - the iphone sends emails fine but it receives only some mail and not others. Mostly the iphone doesn't get them at all - an email will arrive in the inbox on the pc (using microsoft outlook 2007 connected to ms exchange) but will not appear in the inbox on the iphone. Sometimes though, the email will go to the iphone (on POP) and when this happens the email does not appear in the pc inbox.

Would love some help with this one!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK I'm going to try to help but I'm not an expert on this so I may be wrong. So hopefully others will help and correct me if I'm wrong. In exchange are your outlook messages set to stay on the server? or are you picking them up to your pst file once outlook on the PC picks up the email? If you are taking them off the server and into the pst then ofcourse your Iphone wont be able to retreive the emails because they no longer exist on the server. If that is the case set the outlook on your PC to use your exchange mailbox instead of your pst and you should get the messages on both your PC and your Iphone. The POP mailbox I think there's usually a setting that will leave a copy on the server you may have to enable that setting. I'm a little more unsure about the POP mailbox.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2