WIFI & iPhone Pc Suite

aravjani

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi, i m a new iPhone user, i want to transfter my data from PC to iPhone and iPhone to PC. Will u guide me from where i ll get the freeware data transfer software, and Secondly i have another problem with wifi, my router name shows in the wifi list and it connects without anyproblem, after connected to router, the apple website opens automatically and there is no option to goto another website, and if i cancel the apple page or i starts safari browser, the wifi disconnects automatically. Will u please guide me, how can i use internet with wifi and how to transfer data without anyproblem.

Thanks & Regards,

Adnan.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Adnan, what data are you trying to transfer? Have you tried just syncing your phone to iTunes?

Do you use Outlook? Exchange? Google?

aravjani

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
i have os 3.0 on my iphone, no i didnt restore ? will u please guide me that from where i m restore my phone? for wifi plz guide me. wifi is connecting then a apple web page opens automatically if i close apple web page wifi disconnects automatically. now how can i use my wifi without a problem.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
i have os 3.0 on my iphone, no i didnt restore ? will u please guide me that from where i m restore my phone? for wifi plz guide me. wifi is connecting then a apple web page opens automatically if i close apple web page wifi disconnects automatically. now how can i use my wifi without a problem.

If your not Jailbroken and/or unlocked I would update your iPhone and see if you still have the problem. To update connect your iPhone to your PC and click Check for Update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro