I just moved into an apartment in the middle of a major city, but I have very spotty coverage and lots of dropped calls. I am thinking about spending around $150 on a cell phone repeater/booster and was wondering if anyone has had success with them on the iPhone on ATT.

Or if anyone has had success with any other method of boosting coverage in weak areas. I've tried a power cycle but with no success. I also read that re-inserting the SIM and doing a full restore may help.
    09-10-2009 02:07 PM
    ATT has not released their repeater yet
    09-10-2009 02:25 PM
    ATT has not released their repeater yet
    Thanks for the reply.

I believe that ATT has not released their 3G microcells yet, but there are 3rd party companies that sell repeaters (for instance- repeaterstore.com) and I was wondering if anyone had any positive experience with them.
    09-10-2009 02:37 PM
    I'm trying to find a repeater because my signal strength in my condo is non existent. How about this site? CAE50 Building Repeater Packages would any of these work with my 3G?
    09-19-2009 12:54 PM
    I have not tried the one you have posted but I have tried the one from Solid Signal but with no luck. I do kinda live out in the middle of nowhere so I am not suprised. I have read where others have had great reception with this. I am patiently waiting for at&t's 3g microcell to be released to see if that will do the trick. Good luck to ya!!
    09-19-2009 01:32 PM
    ......I am patiently waiting for at&t's 3g microcell to be released to see if that will do the trick.........!
    How old are you? Most of us are waiting for AT&T to do something or other.
    01-14-2010 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD