Do you expect any iPhone software news at Weds keynote?

Will we get any iPhone related news during Weds keynote?

• Yes...

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Nope...

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

infenit101

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
No

What indication is there that their will be any new software. Judging by the slow development of Iphone OS software I'd say that it will be a while before we see any major updates to the current 3.0 platform.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
What indication is there that their will be any new software. Judging by the slow development of Iphone OS software I'd say that it will be a while before we see any major updates to the current 3.0 platform.

Maybe because AT&T announced that MMS will be activated on September 25th.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I wouldn't expect anything more than them mentioning MMS coming from AT&T and 3.1 probably around that date.

The bigger question I think is will this be a Stevenote?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com

Hmm, 3.1 is in beta. Hence the new software is coming. :confused:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I wouldn't expect anything more than them mentioning MMS coming from AT&T and 3.1 probably around that date.

The bigger question I think is will this be a Stevenote?

Yes - I think the big thing about this keynote will be his return. It will over shadow anything about iPods, iTunes, or iPhones.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
They will announce the 3.1 date for September 25 and joke about how MMS is finally here and make it seem like they just discovered fire. Maybe talk about augmented reality and whatever else is new with 3.1 that I've already forgotten.

jesseshawl

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
There seems to be a nice correlation between last years 2.0 release and 2.1 beta. With the introduction of MMS on the 25th "and the software update enabling it" it's pretty safe to say that 3.1 will be announced tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox