• Glass up!

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Glass down!

Votes: 27 24.8%

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I rarely ever put it down, when I do it's on a soft surface like I'm looking at it sitting on my couch arm right now. It is always glass up because I don't want it to scratch or break. I would never put it near liquid and if liquid was placed near it I would move it right away so there's never a chance of anything spilling on it.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I voted glass down but here's my thing:

I have iSkin soloFX cases I use. They are a silicon that covers the bezel, and there's a spacing when you set the phone down to where the glass is actually not even near touching the table, the case is.

If it's out of the case, then I definitely put it face up, as I don't want the glass directly touching a rough surface.

Case = face down
Naked = face up :)

hghflyrjd1

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I have a case on mine that covers the chrome edge so this give u alil clearence IF I out it face down. Wihh a case it's fine to put it back down. But if I didn't have a case I wouldn't put it back down cause it will put alot of scratches on the back black cover. And most people are concerned about the look of the back. Back down with case is my choice

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Since my phone has a snug fitting rubber jacket, I always put it glass down. The rubber jacket prevents the glass from coming in contact with the surface. If I put it glass up, there is the chance something could damage the glass somehow. Glass down, it is protected, like a turtle or armadillo.

Bad

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I voted glass down but here's my thing:

I have iSkin soloFX cases I use. They are a silicon that covers the bezel, and there's a spacing when you set the phone down to where the glass is actually not even near touching the table, the case is.

If it's out of the case, then I definitely put it face up, as I don't want the glass directly touching a rough surface.

Case = face down
Naked = face up :)

Yeah listen to the hot chick

pourme

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Glass down, but only because the Speck CandyShell case I use creates a lip for that purpose -- if I didn't have a case that created a lip, I'd be glass up...

speckproducts.com/products/candyshell/iphone-3g-iphone-3gs/162

My exact same situation....so which choice (above) di I check?...:confused:

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
down

Screen protector on, glass down. I don't use as case, the phone is so much better without a case. I don't want the back to get scratched. HATE SCRATCHES!

earl-ku

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
it depends on how i was holding it before palcing it down as i have a silicon case and a screen protector

so it doesnt really matter for me if its glass up or down ...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner