I have a user with an iPhone who is setup on our Exchange ActiveSync server at work. This syncs to her Outlook 2003 Exchange mailbox. She only has one calendar in Outlook. For some reason she has three color- coordinated calendars on her iPhone but she is not sure why. She does not have any webmail calendars. Her iPhone software version is 3.0.1.

Does anybody know how to remove these unknown calendars? Another thing that is happening is whenever she accepts an appointment at her desk in Outlook 2003 those don't transfer over to her iPhone calendar.

Thanks and please let me know if you need more details.
    09-03-2009 04:29 PM
    Try deleting the activesync connection and remake it
    09-03-2009 07:40 PM
    Are any of the calenders a double?
    09-03-2009 07:48 PM
    Once I get the phone in hand I will let you know. All I know is that she has three color-coordinated calendars on the iPhone and the red calendar is the one that seems to be synching with her Outlook calendar. The other two calendars don't match up with Outlook for her. I would guess that they are blank. She has tried to enter stuff in those two on her iPhone and realized that they don't sync back to her Outlook 2003 in the office.
    09-04-2009 09:55 AM
    I've not had luck with the invite either. If I open the e-mail from my phone it will bypass the request all together w/o me knowing that there is a request at all.
    09-04-2009 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD