New design for Iphone 4G?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
A full size screen and move the home button to the side. I wouldn't mind a hard rubber back aswell.

I'd like to the option of one on some models. If it were every model, then I wouldn't like it. I like how smooth the iPhone is now. It slides inside my pockets so easily the way it is.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I actually like the current design, but how about more colors? Ones that match the old Apple multi color logo? Or the option to special order a phone with your favorite sports team logo on the back or something?

I would really love to see a better screen, maybe an OLED 3D screen in the future.

Xtremeyouth1

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't want a slide out keyboard, I've found that I can type much faster with a virtual keyboard...much faster!

If anything slid out, how about a set of slideout gaming controls...talk about making the iphone and touch gaming giants...that would do it!

jburke82#IM

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I dont know why, but i have always been in love with the iphone design. even when i had my bbs, i was still downloading iphone themes for them. no matter what other great themes i have had, i have always gone back to the iphone theme.

one other thing, even though i like the 3g and 3gs plastic backing...i always liked the metal backing on the iphone better. i dont know why, i just think it adds so much to the look

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I love the form factor of the Iphone. If the new one could go back to using the aluminum case and keeping the excellent reception that would be awesome. Also using other colors for the case would definately vamp things up. Apart from that I think Apple will just update the software to keep things fresh. I think things like easy toggles to turn network, wifi, BT on and off like SBSettings, ability to have your background on your lock screen and home screen would definately keep things fresh.

iownaniphone

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I love the form factor of the Iphone. If the new one could go back to using the aluminum case and keeping the excellent reception that would be awesome. Also using other colors for the case would definately vamp things up. Apart from that I think Apple will just update the software to keep things fresh. I think things like easy toggles to turn network, wifi, BT on and off like SBSettings, ability to have your background on your lock screen and home screen would definately keep things fresh.

use the three button click to open up a menu to turn on/off wifi/BT, etc!!!
that would be nice

Bull

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Would like to see zoom on the camera, and the ability to change the back ground and icon buttons w/o having to Jailbreak. Also full screen and move the Home button to the side.:cool:

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
front camera would be great.

an [easily] removable battery, not gonna hold my breath on that though.

More grippy back, seriously my soap is easier to hold.

built in projector!!!! ok fine i'm getting carried away.

all in all though i really like the simple design. it's classy and makes it easy to customize if you wish with your own case and wallpaper.

built in projector!!
I just created my own App. and it is scheduled to be released on September 25th! I just uploaded a demo video onto YouTube. if you have a chance to check it out you really should. Just search "iMagnify"
I always appreciate the feedback, thanks!

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Would like to see zoom on the camera, and the ability to change the back ground and icon buttons w/o having to Jailbreak. Also full screen and move the Home button to the side.:cool:

I made my own zoom app, you should check it out!!
I just created my own App. and it is scheduled to be released on September 25th! I just uploaded a demo video onto YouTube. if you have a chance to check it out you really should. Just search "iMagnify"
I always appreciate the feedback, thanks!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I like the design. All I need is the ability for it to take the ability to use Rogers new 21mb speeds. I love canada. Woooooooooo for being on robbers. Seriously. My plan is 75 but somehow I am paying 100. Honestly. 25 bucks in service charges and tax. Damn robbers. Anyway. The design is fine by me. All I want is faster speeds and more hard drive space. The latter which we know will happen. 64gb is coming next year.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site

Where the hell on the side do you people want to pit the home button. Like honestly. Where. I don't see how you coils move it and still make it look non retarted. I love the design. I actually wish they change the look of the iod touches. Making people copy our design. Damn you apple. Get some creativity.

DBlanco

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
People!

People! The iPhone is a beautiful phone. The design is beautiful. The only things I would change is: back to the aluminum back, OLED screen and themes (without jailbreak)

DBlanco

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I actually like the current design, but how about more colors? Ones that match the old Apple multi color logo? Or the option to special order a phone with your favorite sports team logo on the back or something?

I would really love to see a better screen, maybe an OLED 3D screen in the future.

Really? It's a damn phone dude. Get a skinit or something for your own phone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73