New design for Iphone 4G?

Xtremeyouth1

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else a little bored with the current Iphone design? There have been a lot of rumblings about design changes for the next generation Iphone....what would you like to see? Bigger screen, smaller form factor, a sometimes rumoured flip phone?

Seems like the change couldn't be too radical but what do you see coming?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I think it's a nice size the way it is now. High res. screen and maybe a talk end buttons opposite the home button that could be used for games.

PastorGadget

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I too like it as it is, but I'm a new iPhone user. My biggest request is a camera on the front and the ability to stream the video over something like Ustream. I also would like to have a non-AT&T iPhone.

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
front camera would be great.

an [easily] removable battery, not gonna hold my breath on that though.

More grippy back, seriously my soap is easier to hold.

built in projector!!!! ok fine i'm getting carried away.

all in all though i really like the simple design. it's classy and makes it easy to customize if you wish with your own case and wallpaper.

Last edited:

Zephyr#IM

Aug 29, 2009
Visit site
I think the next iPhone will have an OLED or even an AMOLED display, 64GB of storage, a 1GHz ARM chipset and maybe new brushed metal look.
I would really like if they would incorporate more aluminium elements to the phone like they did with the MacBooks. The black and white scheme isn't used anymore in other product lines.

I doubt Apple will build an iPhone with a front-facing camera. I thought the main reason why there's no iChat app, is because of AT&T and their contract restrictions. I mean video chat over 3G would use alot of bandwith.

Frankless24

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
i think that the OS is getting a little old as far as looks go mabee a coolr change up not the way the OS Dashboard/launcher or what ever. i Also think that the outside is getting old and i think they got lazy b using the same back of the iphone 3GS

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
it would be cool if they made the screen stretch to the whole size of the phone. That would be nice. They can put the home button on the right side of the phone.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
If it ain't broke?
After using the iPhone for over a year, it is broke.

Compared to all the PYTs on the market right now, iPhone needs a face lift and some anti-aging cream.

The funny thing is that the iPhone is STILL the slimmest all touch-screen smartphone out there >_> I don't understand why.. it could easily be beaten XD

infenit101

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
Not many ways you could go with the current design and I doubt that changes. You could make it thinner to the point where it breaks instantly if you touch it. You can't make it longer and certainly not wider. You could add a camera in the front but that won't happen. Maybe go back to the imac days and make it translucent...but that would look stupid. And I doubt you'd ever see a slide out keyboard.

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Maybe more enterprise-oriented

All in all, iphone 2G,3G, 3GS are going to be perfected with high-end features. Apple is considering to make the next iPhone more enterprise-oriented. Apple is listening.

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
After using the iPhone for over a year, it is broke.

Compared to all the PYTs on the market right now, iPhone needs a face lift and some anti-aging cream.

As I said, there's not a lot wrong with this from Apple's point of view.... BBC NEWS | Business | iPhone sales boost Apple results

Having returned to iPhone following a foray into the BlackBerry world I for one am very happy. Sadly some people never are.:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen