Neil Boortz Radio

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Neil Boortz website says that iPhone works just fine with their live broadcast but I can't seem to get it to work. Has anyone been able to make this work for them?

For mobile devices, as we have changed the way our stream works you may need to update your phone or app configuration. We are unable to troubleshoot specific phone setups, as each person's phone configuration and provider settings can vary widely. However, here are some options for you to try:

* The best way to listen online is to simply visit the station's page with your phone browser, and try the LISTEN LIVE link.
* Some phones, such as the Apple iPhone, will automatically begin playing the MP3 stream without your having to do anything else. Other phones may be prompted as to which of two stream feeds to connect to. If you know which stream format your phone supports, select the option from those displayed.
* Some phones may require special third-party software to listen to streams. One program to try on a Windows mobile phone is GSPlayer. Your phone vendor or app store may have other programs or suggestions that can work as well.

Here is the link for their audio help;
Streaming Help on boortz.com

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I just went to his site. It seems the audio stream requires flash. Have you tried iheartradio app?? You can get some good talk radio with it.

I wouldn't expect too much help from users on a pro Apple site. Most of the users tend to be libs who absolutely hate talk radio.

mikeski

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
You can search for WSB app, it's free. This is Neal's home station. It does not work as well as iHeartradio, but it works.

Mike

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711