what are "others"

petehusky

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
First post so go easy on me..please. I have had my 3G iphone for over a year now and all has been well up to now. I synced the phone recently and the bar graph at the bottom of the i tunes page shows how much space is being taken up by my music/apps/photos/etc as usuall, but instead of showing lot's of free space it shows the "others" section as full leaving me less than 300MB of free space in the phone. What are "others" ,how come my phone is filled with them,and how can I get rid of them ??

petehusky

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Others still there

Thanks for the reply "Flyingember" but I have deleted all browsing history and have no games (only apps which are shown on the bar graph) "others" must mean quite unimportant stuff so why all of a sudden is my iphones available memory filled with it?
The phone works fine and all apps and stored music/contacts etc are fine...any ideas anyone ?/:confused:

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the reply "Flyingember" but I have deleted all browsing history and have no games (only apps which are shown on the bar graph) "others" must mean quite unimportant stuff so why all of a sudden is my iphones available memory filled with it?
The phone works fine and all apps and stored music/contacts etc are fine...any ideas anyone ?/:confused:

so you're saying all the data the applications you installed need is unimportant?

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
If you came from a Windows mobile device or just used Outlook and have pictures and other items associated with the contact it could be that .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods