Popping to voice control while running with Nike + HELP!!

sammykkwok

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have a iphone 3GS 16GB with software 3.1 update, recently (probably my last 2 Nike + runs), approaching the end of my workout in calorie burning, my iphone kept randomly activating voice control even when I did nothing to it.

The music would pause and voice control pop up and when you cancel voice control, sometimes it lost signal with the Nike + sensor momentarily

It is really annoying, I constantly need to stop and try to sort it out. Anyone aware of this problem? Is it possible to be a earphone problem due to sweat since its at the end of the workout? The volume control seems to be a bit not working on the earphone... I don't know.. please help!!

Regards,
Sammy

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
are you beta testing OS 3.1 or are you actually using 3.0.1? just curious. also, are you using an armband for your iPhone? or how are you holding it during your run? could be that the armband is actually pressing in the HOME button.

i'm still waiting on my armband i bought off ebay. once i get it (hopefully tomorrow) i'll test it out.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
For me I can't even get voice control to come up while in a Nike+ workout. If I hold down the button on my BT headphones that normally brings it up it will just call the last person I called, but won't bring up the voice control prompt.

sammykkwok

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Sorry... It's version 3.0.1 not 3.1. :p

I don't have an armband, I just hold it in my hand with a belkin leather case. I'm sure that the home button is
not pressed when I'm running. Can the earphone get access to voice control??

Sammy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77