For some reason, the Appstore has started prompting me for my p/w everytime I start it, which is extremely annoying.

Any idea what would cause this?
    08-22-2009 05:16 PM
    Try re-entering your account info in settings > store and make sure iTunes on the computer you sync with is setup to use that same account.
    08-22-2009 07:45 PM
    Don't know why i didnt think of that myself. Looked like everythign was set up correctly tho. We will see...

thanks
    08-22-2009 07:54 PM
    I had the same problem try also logging out of the itunes store on your computer and then log back in and sync with the phone. When does it ask you for your password? Mine always asks me when I buy something on the phone or update.
    08-22-2009 08:29 PM
    I had the same problem try also logging out of the itunes store on your computer and then log back in and sync with the phone. When does it ask you for your password? Mine always asks me when I buy something on the phone or update.
    Its asking me everytime I open it (looks like the post above didn't fix it)...

Argh.
    08-22-2009 08:31 PM
    I've been having the same exact issue recently. As soon as i open the app store (before pressing anything), a box pops up asking for my password. It's interesting to see that others are having the same issue.
    08-22-2009 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD