Weird Question: Falling Asleep with the IPhone?

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
very common. i often forgot to take off my cloth and forgot to turn off lights. when the morning comes, i get up and turn off the lights, go on sleeping.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Hey, that's me. Honestly my iPhone does not stray more than 3 feet from me day/night...

Same here. I carry it around in my hand or pocket. At night it is on the nightstand by the bed, or in bed with me. I have not actually slept on it, but often in bed with it by my side.

As for damage, I have a snug fitting rubber jacket that I found at an AT&T store. I've dropped the iPhone at least twice with the jacket on and it just bounces. No harm done. Without it, I hate to think what would happen. I only remove the jacket when recharging for heat reasons. And even then, it seems so naked without it.

Sincerely,
Badshah

When I'm tired I turn everything off and go to bed. I do not sleep with the phone. I do not want to depend on music, reading or tv to help me fall asleep.

Now that's just weird... :p

Last edited:

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Same here. I carry it around in my hand or pocket. At night it is on the nightstand by the bed, or in bed with me. I have not actually slept on it, but often in bed with it by my side.

As for damage, I have a snug fitting rubber jacket that I found at an AT&T store. I've dropped the iPhone at least twice with the jacket on and it just bounces. No harm done. Without it, I hate to think what would happen. I only remove the jacket when recharging for heat reasons. And even then, it seems so naked without it.

Sincerely,
Badshah

Now that's just weird... :p
Rolling on the floor......

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
I put mine under my pillow and leave it on iPod to shuffle the songs. I just make sure the volume is loud enough so i can still hear it thru my pillow.
You dont have to worry about cracking the screen or dropping it... unless of course you sleepwalk... which is a completely different story lol :)

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Get a bedside, docking alarm clock. Just dock the iPhone, hit the "sleep" button - mine has increments from 120 minutes to 15 minutes - and listen to whatever while falling asleep. You get the added bonus of waking up to a fully charged iPhone too. I do it every night.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I keep mine plugged in on the bedside table after I hit the rack. I usually stay up on Twitter, Facebook, or Words With Friends until I get tired. Then I set the AlarmTunes app to wake me up and leave the phone on the table.

earl-ku

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
I keep mine plugged in on the bedside table after I hit the rack. I usually stay up on Twitter, Facebook, or Words With Friends until I get tired. Then I set the AlarmTunes app to wake me up and leave the phone on the table.

the timer sleep function - will that stop ipod from playing tunes as well?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal