iPhone Name

juls1585

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
This may seem strange but I think it may be fun to ask.

When you first got your iPhone and you plugged it in what did you name it? Im sure most people named it (your name)'s iPhone. Did anyone give it a unique name like I did?

Mine is named Roxy.

Rich

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Before I purchased my 3GS, my iPod Touch 2G was named EscapePod. I decided to keep that name on the iPhone until I come up with something better.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
I called my iPod Touch "Touch Me There." Kinda pervy, I know.

As for my iPhone, you are right, named it "my name's iPhone." Gonna have to work on that. Let's see......hmmmmm.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Well my first iPhone's name was Bubba(don't ask me why thats not my name) now my iPhone's name is "iPhone".

mors

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I kept it pretty simple with my name. I wasn't feeling too creative at the time, and felt more like playing with my phone.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
When I first hooked up my Wifi router I thought it was appropriate to name it "Skynet" so when I got my first Iphone it was called T1000 but my 3G is now called T3rminat0r :D

puffalumps

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
My iPod comes up as "Don't bother me, I'm listening to an iPod."

I was pretty lazy with my first iPhone, though. It was just "Stef's iPhone," and I rarely hooked it up to iTunes 'cause I was busy and lazy.

Maybe I'll have to come up with a funny name for my new one. "iPuffalumps?" Haha.

juls1585

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I am loving everyones names for their phones! Thanks guys for making me not feel so dumb. Now I can show my bf its not just me!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods