Ok need some help.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Ok I am getting a new Iphone 3G S first thing tomorrow morning. Thing is I can't decide between the 16gb/32gb or the black/white options. Here are some facts I will be using it as my main mp3 player. Ill sell my 3rd gen nano on ebay most likely. As far as color which is the coolest in your opinion im leaning towards the black at the moment. thanks in advance.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Color preference is on you....mine is the case all the time that I don't even remember the color I bought but 32gb all the way. I'm on the road a lot and benefit with listening or watching content without recycling a content on a week long trip.

juls1585

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I have an 8gb and I am really upset that I didnt get the 16 gb when I could have. I know that when I upgrade I am going for the 32 gb in white. My poor phone fills up really quickly.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
32GB. hands down. i have recently uploaded 1000 songs on it and it takes up a mere 2.something GBs. imagine what all i can put on this baby?! i still have my original 1st gen iPod too, and it's a 40GB! but this iPhone can do OH so much more.

and i went with the white option too. it's sexy. can't see smudges on it from being handled either. but like canadu, mine is in a case all day. so you can't really tell what color i chose anyway. (but secretly, i know)

;)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Like most posters here:
- 32GB
- I got white...love it, doesn't show the hand grease some people have
- Mine is also in a case AND has a screen protector, but my case is also white ;) ( incase slider. <3 it )

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Ok so I'm going to get the 32gb version for sure just for good measure but color is still an issue. I will be putting on an invisibleshield by ZAGG and have heard that the white one will get kind of dirty looking. The black is supposed to be better about it. Thoughts?

PS.
the white does look sexy :p

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Ok so I'm going to get the 32gb version for sure just for good measure but color is still an issue. I will be putting on an invisibleshield by ZAGG and have heard that the white one will get kind of dirty looking. The black is supposed to be better about it. Thoughts?

PS.
the white does look sexy :p

What? Really? I had the white iPhone 3G and now have the white iPhone 3GS... neither have ever been "dirty looking".

Last edited:

dawggg63

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Smart move with the 32gb and the invisibleshield. I don't regret either. Also got the matte black case-mate barely there. Great classic look and still fits into a holster. My wife got the matte white, and it looks good also, but I prefer the black.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I had white for a year and I loved it.. now I have black because there weren't any white iPhone 3GS left.. and I HATE IT. It's the worst thing ever. It's so ugly. It gets dirty in milliseconds. Get white.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Well just checking in on the comments and I think ive started to lean towards the white :) the wife seems to think it a better color than the black. I still think I'm gonna have some trouble choosing tomorrow morning but hopefully they will be out of one or the other will make my choice much easier :p. I think my wife is gonna get one now too. Since we are finally getting 3g in 30 days according to at&t. they where supposed to have it by the end of this month but I guess its better late than never :).

PS.
I will put it in a blue sedio II case the super slim one after I get the invisibleshield on it.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Same here, 32GB and in a case all of the time.

I had my choice of color when I bought mine, but told the rep to just grab the first one she could get from the back. I had no color preference, as it is a tool.

Now, if they came in red, green or blue, I might of had a tough time deciding.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Well thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I will be getting the 32gb white iphone 3gs. So now that I have decided on that I move on to getting all the cool accessories for it ><. Thanks again guys/girls for all the input can't wait till later today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice