Ok need some help.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I know I'm gonna get a lot of *** t for this. I always felt the white phone looked more like a ladies phone. Sorry to any of the guys out there with white phones. It looks too pristine IMHO.

puffalumps

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
As others have said, color is a personal preference - if you like the white better, get the white. But I LOVE my black phone. It looks kinda...sinister. Like it can kick other phones' butts. In a word: awesome.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Well I'm loving my iphone 3gs so far :) been loading it up with all kinds of goodies. I even loaded it up while I was sitting in class :p. Doesn't make for very productive studying.

puffalumps

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm loving my iphone 3gs so far :) been loading it up with all kinds of goodies. I even loaded it up while I was sitting in class :p. Doesn't make for very productive studying.

I have a bad habit of bringing out the noisemaker apps (I have one that moos, and another that makes pooty noises) when I'm bored. Considered doing it in class, but oh well. If it could only trigger phrrts from the classroom sound system...

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I know I'm gonna get a lot of *** t for this. I always felt the white phone looked more like a ladies phone. Sorry to any of the guys out there with white phones. It looks too pristine IMHO.

I think it's a little more feminine but that's because it looks better. Heterosexual men who are afraid to wear nice clothes are also afraid of white iPhones haha.. I love white @_@.. white iMacs.. white MacBooks.. mm not that I don't love the unibody designs xD

CatSkwared

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Same here, 32GB and in a case all of the time.

I had my choice of color when I bought mine, but told the rep to just grab the first one she could get from the back. I had no color preference, as it is a tool.

Now, if they came in red, green or blue, I might of had a tough time deciding.

Definately!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73