Well I'm loving my iphone 3gs so far been loading it up with all kinds of goodies. I even loaded it up while I was sitting in class :P. Doesn't make for very productive studying.
    I have a bad habit of bringing out the noisemaker apps (I have one that moos, and another that makes pooty noises) when I'm bored. Considered doing it in class, but oh well. If it could only trigger phrrts from the classroom sound system...
    08-20-2009 05:13 PM
    I'm sorry big9erfan. Remember that is only my perception.
    Hee hee, it's ok to each their own. I just like the fact it doesn't show grime as easily
    08-20-2009 06:29 PM
    I know I'm gonna get a lot of *** t for this. I always felt the white phone looked more like a ladies phone. Sorry to any of the guys out there with white phones. It looks too pristine IMHO.
    I think it's a little more feminine but that's because it looks better. Heterosexual men who are afraid to wear nice clothes are also afraid of white iPhones haha.. I love white @_@.. white iMacs.. white MacBooks.. mm not that I don't love the unibody designs xD
    08-20-2009 06:33 PM
    Lol! Um, I'm on the wrong team for that jab to work. But I catch ya drift.
    08-20-2009 06:53 PM
    Same here, 32GB and in a case all of the time.

I had my choice of color when I bought mine, but told the rep to just grab the first one she could get from the back. I had no color preference, as it is a tool.

Now, if they came in red, green or blue, I might of had a tough time deciding.
    Definately!
    08-20-2009 08:48 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD