HELP! Re-Enabling Auto Transfer of Purchases???

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I have bought most of my apps on my device and when I sync it to iTunes I have to transfer my purchases. Yada yada yada. Anyway, one day I got tired of having to click it before it syncs and I checked the please don't show me this again thing. Then I figured it would always just auto transfer purchases. Apperently I was wrong. Now to tranfser my purchases, I have to cancel the sync very quickly, and manually transfer the purchases. is there a way to set it so iTunes AUTOMATICALLY transfers my purchases to iTunes so they will stop being deleted off my device. Thanks in advance

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Go to the application tab in the iPhone sync settings and make sure the "Sync Applications" box is checked and the "Sync all apps" radio button is checked.

That should now sync all apps between the computer and the iPhone when you sync.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok I gave that a try and I have alot of media to sync and organize. I'll report back later with the results. The one thing is the transfer of the files off of the device back into itunes. But then again, I had only about 3/4 of my apps checked and the sync selected option on. So basicly if i use sync all apps, it will sync all apps both to and from my device and computer?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73