What native iPhone application/feature do you use least?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Stocks: it's useless the way it shows
Weather: Use Weathereye
Youtube: Never really watch it on my laptop anyway
Icy: Jailbreak app store, never use it don't like the GUI
Maps: Just don't really use it
iDaft : It was cool for the first five minutes I had it thank god it was free

c20182#IM

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
stocks, youtube, weather- should be able to delete or at least hide like bb.
i've never used search either, theoretically it might be handy at some point or other.

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
1. Youtube - Never been opened. Never
2. Stocks - Rarely opened
3. Clock- Too many cool replacements

What clock replacement do you use?

For me, I have never used stocks or the search feature and have hidden both. I also have weather hidden becasue I have it displayed on my lockscreen.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Don't Use:

Stock
Voice Memos
Contacts: Why do we need to have 2 Contacts? It's on the Phone App.

LOL! Yeah I never got that either! If you push phone, it has a contacts tab, lol

that ugly brown contacts icon has been on the last page of my iPhone homescreens forever. The last page is where I throw everything I don't use and can't delete, haha

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
LOL! Yeah I never got that either! If you push phone, it has a contacts tab, lol

that ugly brown contacts icon has been on the last page of my iPhone homescreens forever. The last page is where I throw everything I don't use and can't delete, haha

Use sbsettings to hide the icons ;)

I actually use the contacts app, but it's slowing down with spotlight search. I can find a contact faster with spotlight than I can with the contacts app.

The only ones I don't use are stocks and weather, they are the icons I hide with sbsettings.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
1. Stocks
2. YouTube
3. Voice Memos
4. Contacts
5. iTunes

I seriously never use these apps. I don't own any stock, quality of YouTube videos is a waste of my time, not interested in recording myself, Contacts is just dumb since it's in Phone app, and the few times I actually buy music, it's with iTunes on my computer.

ha yeah i never buy music from my phone either. i don't even think i've ever opened the iTunes app. App store, that's a different story.

I never understood why they have a contacts app separately. That's dumb.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
don't want to take away from the thread but they always say you don't know what you got till it's gone. Do you think if these apps people don't use were gone you would suddenly find a use for it? miss it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro