Recover a WEP key from my iPhone?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I am currently in a bit of a mess, I just upgraded my windows on my computer and it seems to have lost my login information for the wifi network in the process. My iphone is still logged into it. Is there any way I can recover my WEP key from my iPhone?? It's jailbroken.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
K I tried it but it keeps telling me my username and password are wrong. I tried admin/admin, admin/no password, no username/admin, and admin/1234 ...

My router is a cisco/linksys black futuristic looking thing...

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Yah, by default the login is admin and no password, but if you ran the install CD it asks you for a new password.

There should be a reset button on the back that if you hold down ( and count to 10 while standing on one foot ) should reset the router to defaults. Then at least you can reset all the passwords?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL yes make sure you do it while standing on one foot ;) yeah like he said there's a reset at the back. This will reset everything back to default settings and you should be able to get in and make all your changes. You should change the password once your settings are made because that will prevent anyone from getting into your router by using the default linksys/cisco password.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I reset it and generated a new password while on my computer, but now the stupid thing won't let me connect on my computer and will only let me connnect on my iPhone.

It won't even let me enter my wep key, windows 7 keeps asking me for a username and password when I try to connect. It gives me no option to enter my key! WTF!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2