i need help on how to install *.ipa files and *.dmg files

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoursalways99

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
hey guys

im new user of this iphone 3gs all i wana know that i have craked games of iphone in my pc the file name is *.ipa and *.dmg all i wana know is how can i b able to load these games to my i phone for sure. can any one guide me the exact way? i have jailbreak it and i have got cydia on my cell phone. so pls help me in the easyest way.,., thanks

2. can any one also guide me from where i can get this installer.app to my iphone.. i have tried to get it form differnt sites but didnt get over it..so pls also guide me the best way out thanks

thanks

yoursalways99

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
thanks " Rich " but i think if these files r out there on net then there would b a way on how to install those files... any ways thanks for your help!!

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
For one, a .dmg file is a disc image file that runs on Mac OS. The OS mounts the disc image like a virtual CDROM.

As for the .ipa file, that is an Iphone application file. I can't tell you how to work around the installation of an app, as it needs to be installed to the iPhone through iTunes, usually by downloading from the app store on iTunes.

You may be able to do something with them if the phone is jailbroken, but that is a whole other ball of wax. I have never jailbroken my phones and don't feel the need to, so I can't help you there. There is a forum section for jailbroken phones that may help.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
The only reason you would need help installing an ipa is if the app is a cracked app, if it is legit, iTunes will install it for you without any issues. If these are legit apps, just drag them into iTunes and check them off to sync with your device.

If they are cracked apps, that is not allowed to be discussed here, and this thread will surely be locked soon.

Rich

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
...i think if these files r out there on net then there would b a way on how to install those files...

I never said there wasn't a way to install a downloaded *.ipa file. In fact, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a way to do it (on a JB phone, of course!).

My comment was directed at the fact that you're asking for someone to help you install a cracked (i.e. PIRATED, STOLEN, ETC.) application to your phone.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
As a mod would say. TiPb does not support the use of priated/cracked applications. This thread will probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73