Cached data

Aaront#IM

Aug 8, 2009
Visit site
Apple Support nor AT&T has been able to help me resolve this issue. It seems as it should be a simple fix.

My OS has been running slower and slower with time. Normal, right? Not on an Apple product. I really expect this thing to run like new everyday.

The last update included the Search feature (which is annoys me everytime I accidently slide to it). Well, needless to say, I tried it out. Shocked, it revealed to me email I'd deleted months ago. Emails that had been removed from my Trash folder months ago.

The phone is storing this data somewhere. After a shutdown and hard reset, I'm still able to paste previously copied information. This unnecessary storage of information could very well (and I believe it is) slow down mine, and other OS.

Is there a resolution to this problem. I think there is; I just haven't figured it out yet.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron

Aaront#IM

Aug 8, 2009
Visit site
cont

I guess I was a bit passive there, never asked an outright question.

How do I erase the chached data, or reset the RAM for my phone. The 'Hard Reset' does not resolve this problem.

Thanks

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Last edited:

rijc99

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
Fill up your phone with media data until free space is gone. Then delete the unnecessary media files. This will over write the old data. Basically a manual single pass secure wipe.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR