So just having solved my charging error message, I've now noticed something new. I noticed that the keyboard doesn't seem to behave consistently. Take e-mail for example...sometimes it shifts to landscape, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it shifts back to normal from landscape, and sometimes it doesn't. I usually solve it by going back to home. But still...it should act consistently.

Any ideas?
    08-06-2009 09:15 AM
    Have you tried restoring your phone? I'd recommend you restore as a new iPhone. Don't use a backup file to restore. If your issue is not corrected after that you know it is a hardware issue and you'll have to visit your local Apple store.
    08-06-2009 09:18 AM
    Just as a follow up, one of the people at AT&T suggested tilting the phone slightly when switching to landscape (and vice versa) for the change to kick in. I haven't had any issues since then.
    08-11-2009 11:01 AM
    Seems like you were not really having any "issues"... sounds like you were just having issues tilting your phone.
    08-11-2009 11:37 AM
    Seems like you were not really having any "issues"... sounds like you were just having issues tilting your phone.
    Ha, good point
    08-11-2009 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD