1. SD1233's Avatar
    I am considering switching from AT&T to Verizon because of the large amount of dropped calls I get with AT&T. I would be moving from the BlackBerry Curve 8310 to the BlackBerry Tour 9630. Here's my dilemma:

    1. I would prefer to have the iphone but WILL NOT STAY AT&T.
    2. How long will I have to wait for Verizon to get the iphone?
    3. Verizon is changing to 4G so will their great coverage they offer now suffer because they'll quit supporting it? I would sign a two year contract. I am afraid I would end up with the same problems I now have with AT&T.
    4. If I wait for the iphone Verizon, I will probably get a better deal because I'd be a new customer.

    Thanks for your time!
    08-03-2009 04:02 PM
  2. Tramain's Avatar
    If T-Mobile has good coverage in your area you could unlock your iPhone and try T-Mobile
    08-03-2009 04:06 PM
  3. SD1233's Avatar
    Given the choice between waiting for Verizon to come out with the iphone ore buying the BB Tour Today, what would you do?
    08-03-2009 08:40 PM
  4. Tramain's Avatar
    Buy the Tour I have a feeling it will be a while before Verizon has iPhone
    08-03-2009 08:53 PM
  5. flyingember's Avatar
    I doubt Verizon will have the phone until they switch more to GSM. A handful of cities isn't enough for Apple.

    I really doubt they're getting the phone before 2011 or 2012.
    08-04-2009 07:54 AM