Hi All,

I just got my iPhone, and thing I miss the most (to the point where almost painful! ), was that with my crackberry, as soon as I woke it, I could see the next things I had to do on my calendar. Well, this is a few more steps, but it works for me, and makes me soooo happy:

In the morning, I go to that day on the calendar, and use the "list" view, then scroll to the area I want. I then take a screen shot of it, then use that screenshot at my wallpaper. I can then see what I need to do for the day and possibly the next day, as soon as my phone wakes, and I don't even need to unlock. I know is one has tons of appts, then not great, but hey, it's a great temporary fix for me, so I thought I'd share.

Gretta
    08-02-2009 01:54 AM
    Get lockinfo
    08-02-2009 02:32 AM
    Agree, lockinfo
    08-02-2009 05:20 AM
    Disagree. Winterboard. Winterboard no. Winterboard bad. Winterboard hog.
    08-02-2009 06:34 AM
    Get lockinfo
    what theme is that? me like.
    08-02-2009 09:13 AM
    Thanks All!! so much. Today's my third day with my iPhone, and have learned so so much. I am definitely going to get Lockinfo. Just finding out what I need to get adapted on the phone to suit me. Of course doing crazy things like saving calendar screenshot as wallpaper until smart people show me other wise. Just got Missing Sync, as my old TxtForward only worked on my crackberry.

Going to play with the phone now.

thanks!!

Gretta
    08-02-2009 09:54 AM
    Is lockinfo just for jailbreak?
    08-02-2009 02:43 PM
    I think lockinfo is avail only after jailbreak.

I just used redsn0w to get Cydia, but can't seem to find lockinfo on it. will keep trying. back later
    08-02-2009 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD